Tulip Telecom provides data centre for Adhaar
Tulip Telecom has won a project worth Rs 87.23 crore for hosting data centre space from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) for its Unique ID project ‘Adhaar’. Tulip Telecom will host UIDAI servers from ‘Tulip Data City’ based out of Bangalore. The duration of this project is for 3 years and is extendable further.
Through this partnership, Tulip will provide premium data center space to UIDAI to host IT infrastructure that will power the World’s largest database. In addition to the Data Centre space, Tulip will also be providing a support area for UIDAI
Lt. Col. HS Bedi, Chairman & Managing Director, Tulip Telecom Ltd said “This is an exciting opportunity for Tulip and the collaboration leverages our leadership in the Data Centre Space in India and represents a tremendous opportunity for partnership and growth.”
Tulip Data City, Bangalore is the World’s third largest and Asia’s largest Data Center. The facility will offer up to 900,000 sq feet of total data center space with a total planned power capacity of 100 MW. The multi-tiered facility provides customers with both tier 4 and tier 3 data center spaces. The data center boasts of the best build quality across the Globe, with redundant power and cooling infrastructure. The high-security facility is also extremely power efficient and at full capacity will help save close to 40 MW of power, making it one of the largest Green data centers in the World.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report