Tushar Sighat appointed as CEO of D-Link India
July 4, 2011
By CXO staff,
D-Link India Limited has appointed Tushar Sighat as CEO for India and SAARC region. He was earlier associated with D-Link India for more than twelve years and was also a member of the founding team that gradually led D-Link India to great success between1995-2007.
Speaking about this new development, Gary Yang, Managing Director, D-Link (India) Ltd., said “We are extremely delighted to appoint him as the CEO for India and SAARC region. He brings with him vast experience and domain expertise spanning over twenty years. His immense understanding of the IT market coupled with a great channel rapport will definitely help D-Link to drive the organization to newer heights of success.”
Prior to his new role as CEO, Sighat was part of Cyberoam - Elitecore Technologies Ltd as Senior Vice President, Sales Operation for India and SAARC. At Cyberoam he was part of the core management team responsible for strategic inputs on Cyberoam worldwide business.
In his current role as CEO at D-Link India, Sighat will be responsible for driving the company’s growth and play a strategic role to further strengthen D-Link’s position as a leader in ‘End-to-End Networking solution’ with complete focus on India and SAARC region.
Founded in 1986, D-Link is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communications solutions.
D-Link (India) Limited is a part of D-Link Corporation and one of the largest networking companies in India. D-Link Holding Mauritius Inc which is 100 percent subsidiary of D-Link Corporation is holding 60.37 percent shareholding in D-Link (India) Limited. The company reported annual sales of Rs. 127 crore during the last fiscal year.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023