TUV Rheinland offers services to meet Customs Union requirements
Indian Manufacturers exporting to Russia/Customs Union can now ensure they meet the newly enacted technical requirements of region, which aims to protect the health and safety of the people. This is being made possible by the product testing and certification services that will TÜV Rheinland India would offer the manufacturers. The services will be primarily offered to manufacturers and exporters of textile and leather products and will be further extended to makers of toys and products for children and teenagers.
With our established competence centre in Moscow, TUV Rheinland India would be able to offer manufacturers/exporters benefit from speedy introduction to the Russian/ Customs Union market, thereby giving them a lead over the global competition, apart from saving them a lot of money due to our vast experience and expertise in this area”, said Mr. Enrico Ruhle, Managing Director of TUV Rheinland India.
The Customs Union consisting of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus, linking their economies together, is expected to evolve into a more ambitious common market, with Russia as its hub. Effective 1st July’12, Customs Union has enacted a unified certification system that will enable manufacturers/ exporters to receive one common approval which allows them access to Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
- Infosys Signs Engineering Services Contract With Ansaldo Energia
- Riding the IoT Trend
- Micromax Plans to Go Upmarket and Global
- Weak demand in emerging markets hits Cisco’s revenues
- KPO industry booming despite supply shortage
- Phishing attacks hit 10,000 users in India
- Microsoft and Symantec disrupt cyber crime ring
- Chipmaker Intel faces long march to mobile salvation
- Hong Kong boasts of highest peak connection speed at 54 Mbps
- Cyberspies targeting government, scientific research: report