TÜV Rheinland provides TAPA certification to AISATS Bangalore
TÜV Rheinland India, a worldwide leader in Testing, Inspection, Certification & Training, announced that it has provided its first TAPA certification in IMEA (India, Middle East & Africa) region to Air India SATS Airport Services Private Limited (AISATS). AISATS has achieved TAPA certification for the scope of Air freight cargo handling at Bangalore International Airport with an audit score of 93.2 points. AISATS is a joint venture between Air India and SATS Ltd, set up to provide world class airport services in ground and cargo handling at Airports in India.
Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) is a global forum of security, insurance and logistics professionals established to ensure the safe and secure transport, storage and warehousing of TAPA member’s assets throughout the world. TAPA certificates are recognised globally for cargo facility and transport security and are awarded only to facilities that comply with the highest security standards.
TÜV Rheinland is an approved third-party auditing body for the Freight Security Requirements (FSR) certified by TAPA.
AISATS’ Bengaluru Cargo Terminal was certified by TAPA for adhering to TAPA’s stringent and high security standards for its warehouse operations, such as tight access controls, secure handling of high-value products, high-tech equipment for cargo handling, and installation of vital surveillance and alarm systems.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations