TÜV Rheinland provides TAPA certification to AISATS Bangalore
TÜV Rheinland India, a worldwide leader in Testing, Inspection, Certification & Training, announced that it has provided its first TAPA certification in IMEA (India, Middle East & Africa) region to Air India SATS Airport Services Private Limited (AISATS). AISATS has achieved TAPA certification for the scope of Air freight cargo handling at Bangalore International Airport with an audit score of 93.2 points. AISATS is a joint venture between Air India and SATS Ltd, set up to provide world class airport services in ground and cargo handling at Airports in India.
Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) is a global forum of security, insurance and logistics professionals established to ensure the safe and secure transport, storage and warehousing of TAPA member’s assets throughout the world. TAPA certificates are recognised globally for cargo facility and transport security and are awarded only to facilities that comply with the highest security standards.
TÜV Rheinland is an approved third-party auditing body for the Freight Security Requirements (FSR) certified by TAPA.
AISATS’ Bengaluru Cargo Terminal was certified by TAPA for adhering to TAPA’s stringent and high security standards for its warehouse operations, such as tight access controls, secure handling of high-value products, high-tech equipment for cargo handling, and installation of vital surveillance and alarm systems.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China