TÜV Rheinland provides TAPA certification to AISATS Bangalore
TÜV Rheinland India, a worldwide leader in Testing, Inspection, Certification & Training, announced that it has provided its first TAPA certification in IMEA (India, Middle East & Africa) region to Air India SATS Airport Services Private Limited (AISATS). AISATS has achieved TAPA certification for the scope of Air freight cargo handling at Bangalore International Airport with an audit score of 93.2 points. AISATS is a joint venture between Air India and SATS Ltd, set up to provide world class airport services in ground and cargo handling at Airports in India.
Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) is a global forum of security, insurance and logistics professionals established to ensure the safe and secure transport, storage and warehousing of TAPA member’s assets throughout the world. TAPA certificates are recognised globally for cargo facility and transport security and are awarded only to facilities that comply with the highest security standards.
TÜV Rheinland is an approved third-party auditing body for the Freight Security Requirements (FSR) certified by TAPA.
AISATS’ Bengaluru Cargo Terminal was certified by TAPA for adhering to TAPA’s stringent and high security standards for its warehouse operations, such as tight access controls, secure handling of high-value products, high-tech equipment for cargo handling, and installation of vital surveillance and alarm systems.
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market