TÜV Rheinland provides TAPA certification to AISATS Bangalore
TÜV Rheinland India, a worldwide leader in Testing, Inspection, Certification & Training, announced that it has provided its first TAPA certification in IMEA (India, Middle East & Africa) region to Air India SATS Airport Services Private Limited (AISATS). AISATS has achieved TAPA certification for the scope of Air freight cargo handling at Bangalore International Airport with an audit score of 93.2 points. AISATS is a joint venture between Air India and SATS Ltd, set up to provide world class airport services in ground and cargo handling at Airports in India.
Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) is a global forum of security, insurance and logistics professionals established to ensure the safe and secure transport, storage and warehousing of TAPA member’s assets throughout the world. TAPA certificates are recognised globally for cargo facility and transport security and are awarded only to facilities that comply with the highest security standards.
TÜV Rheinland is an approved third-party auditing body for the Freight Security Requirements (FSR) certified by TAPA.
AISATS’ Bengaluru Cargo Terminal was certified by TAPA for adhering to TAPA’s stringent and high security standards for its warehouse operations, such as tight access controls, secure handling of high-value products, high-tech equipment for cargo handling, and installation of vital surveillance and alarm systems.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study