UBI Outsources Managed Services Network
The project has been outsourced to HCL Comnet, a subsidiary of Technologies for five years. According to the agreement, Comnet will implement, operate, manage and provision assets across all branches. After the five years, the entire network will be migrated to MPLS technology for better connectivity and availability, according to a communiqu submitted to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
M.V. Nair, CMD, UBI said, “We wanted to build a robust enterprise wide network on MPLS technology for better connectivity and availability. We are confident that this partnership will help us to accelerate our next phase of business growth and synergise our footprint across the country.”
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision