UBI Outsources Managed Services Network
The project has been outsourced to HCL Comnet, a subsidiary of Technologies for five years. According to the agreement, Comnet will implement, operate, manage and provision assets across all branches. After the five years, the entire network will be migrated to MPLS technology for better connectivity and availability, according to a communiqu submitted to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
M.V. Nair, CMD, UBI said, “We wanted to build a robust enterprise wide network on MPLS technology for better connectivity and availability. We are confident that this partnership will help us to accelerate our next phase of business growth and synergise our footprint across the country.”
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities