UBI Outsources Managed Services Network
The project has been outsourced to HCL Comnet, a subsidiary of Technologies for five years. According to the agreement, Comnet will implement, operate, manage and provision assets across all branches. After the five years, the entire network will be migrated to MPLS technology for better connectivity and availability, according to a communiqu submitted to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
M.V. Nair, CMD, UBI said, “We wanted to build a robust enterprise wide network on MPLS technology for better connectivity and availability. We are confident that this partnership will help us to accelerate our next phase of business growth and synergise our footprint across the country.”
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker