UK law firm partners with Integreon
UK-based law firm Foot Anstey has engaged Integreon to provide library and information services.With 40 partners and a staff of approximately 350, Foot Anstey had many of the sophisticated library services needs of larger firms, but lacked the scale to justify the size and scope of the in-house library and research team they envisioned. As support needs grow, Foot Anstey turned to Integreon for its unique Library and Information Services offering, which includes legal and business research, journal management, information supplier management and procurement, and related library and research services. By engaging Integreon, Foot Anstey was able to expand the breadth and depth of support available to its lawyers and staff without increasing costs, ultimately enabling it to provide a higher quality, more cost-effective service to its clients.
"Through our relationship with Integreon, we have gained access to a large team of information specialists with greater breadth of expertise, depth of experience and capacity for meeting our growing information needs," said Richard Gardiner, Foot Anstey’s director of business development. "Integreon provides all the support and expertise we need at an affordable price and without the administrative and management challenges."
"Our comprehensive library and information services offering enables law firms to focus on their highest-value tasks, confident that their lawyers have the best possible support," said Chris Bull, Integreon’s chief operating officer for Europe and the Americas. "Foot Anstey is very progressive in its thinking about outsourcing. It understands exactly the benefits of this type of relationship and will be a great partner for us as we continue to expand our service offerings to meet the needs of our clients."
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- More SMBs Investing In Data Security, CRM: Study
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- How Firms Can Check Unsuspecting Information Leaks
- The Perils Of Ignoring Mobile App Security
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- India Sets Up Policy Group To Study AI: NASSCOM