Unistal Opens Data Recovery Center In Mumbai
Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd., provider of data recovery products and services today announced the opening of its data recovery center in Mumbai, while it is also scouting for data recovery franchisees across the Western region.
The Mumbai center, which will be headed by Pankaj Jain, regional manager-west, Unistal Systems will have a team of 14 dedicated IT professionals with a clean room facility.
According to Alok Gupta, director-marketing, Unistal Systems, “Our new data recovery center in Vile Parle (E), Mumbai will give us a chance to address computer users in the city directly with our cohesive solutions. We are also looking forward to opening more franchisee centers in Mumbai and in the states of Maharastra and Gujarat by the end of the current calendar year, which will enhance our franchise base in the country.”
Unistal’s data care and data recovery products have become a popular name among the corporate as well as the SME and SOHO users. At present, the company has its data recovery centers in Delhi and Bangalore and about 75 data recovery franchisee centers across the country.
Unistal has an experience of performing 75,000 data recovery operations. Major PC manufacturers bundle its products, especially its flagship product–Crash Proof, with their offerings.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Semiconductors in Data Storage