Unity Infra selects Aurigo BRIX 2009
Unity Infra has selected Aurigo BRIX 2009 and Microsoft Dynamics AX to automate it’s construction management processes. Aurigo BRIX 2009 is a comprehensive CPMS (Capital Project Management System) that helps infrastructure project stakeholders automate the critical processes of estimation, contract management, inspection and facilities.
The Microsoft-Aurigo ERP for construction offering combines Aurigo BRIX 2009 (web based construction estimation and contract management software) integrated with Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft’s powerful ERP suite that automates the critical areas of Finance, HRMS, CRM, Inventory and Material Management. The solution seamlessly automates traditional processes of land management, cost estimation, rate analysis, and contract change orders, running bill generation and digital field inspections for construction houses worldwide and is now making a serious mark in India.
"With the massive investments made in the infrastructure sector, CPMS (Capital Project Management System) systems such as Aurigo BRIX 2009 are becoming imperative for project success. BRIX 2009 can help Infrastructure Owners, PMC Firms, General Contractors and government agencies achieve greater visibility into the projects and faster information retrieval, thereby saving cost and time to complete; which are very critical to ensure project viability and profitability for all stakeholders," said Balaji Sreenivasan, CEO and founder, Aurigo Software Technologies.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- Three Cos Merge To Form Rs.100 Cr Entity In IIoT, AIDC
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Top 5 Recruitment Trends To Dominate In 2018
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion