Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
Joshi also drove business at electronics store chain Croma (a Tata Enterprise) as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director…
Online home furnishing portal Urban Ladder has appointed Ajit Joshi as President and Chief Operating Officer. Joshi also drove business as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director in electronics store chain Croma (a Tata Enterprise).
Joshi, however, resigned from Croma in 2015 to join Reliance Industries as the CEO of RIL’s convention center.
Joshi on boards Urban Ladder with over 30 years of professional experience and has played a pivotal role in accelerating some of India’s major retail brands such as Croma and Shoppers Stop.
“As we prepare for the next phase of growth, it is important to strengthen the leadership team with rich experience and subject expertise. Ajit’s addition to the team is a crucial step in scaling our retail and growth strategy and win on offline distribution. Ajit’s vast retail experience will be an invaluable asset to us and will help us build a distinctive buying experience across channels,” said Urban Ladder CEO and Co-Founder Ashish Goel.
The company recently opened its first flagship experience center in Bengaluru and aims to expand its retail presence in the city and beyond.
“Urban Ladder has made an incredible foray into retail with the first flagship experience center in Bengaluru. In the past five years, we have carved a niche in the furniture space with innovative design and exceptional customer experience. We have done a great job of making houses into homes for people across India. Having established ourselves as a leader in online furniture, I’m now looking forward to the team conquering physical retail in the coming months,” said Joshi.
Image Courtesy: VCCircle
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- MakeMyTrip's Co-founder And President Ashish Kashyap Resigns
- Automation To Axe 7 Lakh Jobs, But Not High-skilled Jobs
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head