US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
At a time when the IT industry air is heavy with layoff news, Global developer and digital products provider, US based firm, Softvision which inaugurated its first studio in Bengaluru, breathes in some fresh air with the news that it aims to hire 500 software engineers. The hiring will be in niche skill areas such as mobility, iOS, Java Scala and Android over the next 12 months, according to a BusinessLine report.
At present, the company houses 2,400 product, design and engineering professionals across the globe.
The Bengaluru studio will add to the Softvision’s network of 17 studios across eight countries and 5 continents to offer clients enhanced process and technology.
The company already has a facility in Mysuru where 800 software developers and testers work.
“In the digital age, technology helps foster connections that improve how products and services are delivered, and they have further evolved to meet all needs,” HBL quoted Andres Angelani, CEO, Softvision as saying.
“This facility will house young minds that would help evolve the foundations on which the new digital journeys are created and run.”
The company started its journey in 1994. Its studio network brings the combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle.
“Our strategy is to tackle problems of the future from this facility with technologies like digital designing, which will help speed up the delivery of solutions to firms at a fast pace,” HBL quoted Girish Karunakaran, Senior Vice-President – APAC, Softvision as saying.
“We partner all the way to improve our clients’ digital maturity and this facility will be many of such facilities we plan to set up across states in the country,” he added.
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India