User-built BI apps drive innovative decision-making
It has always been both imperative and challenging for businesses to leverage the humongous information available in order to stay ahead of the curve. While, Business Intelligence (BI) tools are designed to do just that, it is equally important to implement and utilise them in an effective manner.
In an exclusive video interview to CXOtoday, Phillip Beniac, Regional VP – APAC, QlikTech, explains the evolution of the BI landscape and how self-service BI is empowering business users by driving innovative decision-making.
1. How has the BI landscape in India evolved in the last few years? What are the key reasons? (00:07)
2. How can BI and big data work together to achieve business objectives? Is big data and BI still viewed in silos? (01:49)
3. What challenges do CIOs encounter when they are leveraging the potential of BI? How should they address it? (02:34)
4. How has mobile BI grown in the last few years? How does it help organizations in making decisions on the fly? (04:42)
5. Which industry verticals are front runners in embracing BI? What is the reason behind this trend? (06:10)
6. Could you elaborate on QlikTech’s plan for growth & expansion in the Indian market? (07:42)
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study