Usha International deploys SAP HANA
The company aims to smoothen operations, gauge accurate data and fast performance in real-time across the organization.
Usha International Ltd. (UIL), a multi product consumer durable manufacturing, marketing and distribution company, chose SAP HANA on Business Warehouse (BW), to gain real-time visibility into its businesses to improve operational excellence and achieve better business outcomes.
Subodh Dubey, Group CIO, Usha International Limited said that SAP has been a part of the company’s IT modernization journey for more than a decade and has helped sharpen their focus on operational excellence.
“SAP HANA on Business Warehouse will provide us the visibility into live information with minimal time-lag to make the right decisions at the right time and respond faster to their consumer demands,” he said.
With increased growth in information by more than 20 percent per annum, UIL wanted to look at pan-India sales and inventory data at high degree of granularity. The company realized that live data with minimal time-lag for operations review can be a key competitive differentiator to gain business edge.
After careful evaluation of various solutions, UIL zeroed in on SAP HANA on BW to help them further increase their ability to address the dynamic requirements of the market.
Additionally, UIL has also deployed supply chain solutions including SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO), SAP ERP along with SAP Business Objects (BO) and SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) solutions as part of its several IT transformational initiatives to provide the best-ever customer experience.
“SAP will help UIL smoothen operations, gauge accurate data and fast performance in real-time across the organization,” said Suprakash Chaudhuri, Vice President, Business Solutions Group, SAP India.
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- Xerox: The Noun That Became A Verb, Expired
- Is Digitalisation A Boon Or Bane For Your Business?
- Ecommerce Market To Reach $33 Bn, IT-BPM at $140 Bn This Fiscal: Study
- Vijay Anand Quits Matrimony.com To Join VRCM