Usha Saves 100 Working Days With SAP HANA
Usha International, one of India’s well-known consumer sales, marketing, distribution and manufacturing companies, has deployed the SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA application and improved the reporting performance by five times.
Subodh Dubey, group CIO of Usha International, said that the deployment of SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA assisted the company to increase performance in sales order report by a factor of 1,480. This is going to save up to 100 individual working days each year and will give users more time to focus on other business activities.
In addition, faster purchase price simulations helped the Indian company to improve gross margins. With SAP HANA, Usha has improved its system performance in terms of data compression, data loads and query response times.
Since 2000, the company has used SAP software to gain a competitive advantage by improving process efficiency. Just as India’s demand for consumer products has grown, so has the complexity of running a business that spans a nation of over 1.2 billion people. Presently, the organization has over 35 warehouses, 70 company-owned retail stores and a distribution network of 14,000 plus dealers.
In the future, Usha International plans to integrate SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence solutions and the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation application with its SAP Business Warehouse application environment.
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- ContentMart.com: Creating Waves In Online Content Marketplace
- Why India Needs A Second Green Revolution
- Cognitive Tech To Spur IT Sector Hiring: KPMG
- RJio Effect: Airtel, Vodafone, Idea May Launch VoLTE By Sept-End
- Leadership Lessons These 4 CEOs Learned From Their Moms
- Xiaomi Promotes Manu Jain As Global VP
- Smart Cities Need Smarter Citizens: Expert
- International Universities To Lead Robotics Development