UTV strengthens its Interactive operations
UTV recently announced plans to strengthen operations in its Interactive Arm. This step is in sync with UTV’s thrust on the Interactive play across audio and video offerings on all platforms and leveraging 3G and 4G opportunities.
This focus on the Interactive space will be led by M K Anand as CEO - Interactive, in addition to his current responsibility as CEO - Broadcasting. Zarina Mehta, who is currently the chief creative officer - Broadcasting, will take on the responsibility of chief creative officer - Interactive. Lavina Tauro, vice president will be business head, Voice Products. Sameer Pitalwalla, senior vice president, UTV is the business head - 3G and manages the foray into the fast growing interactive market across multiple platforms.
“We are on an aggressive growth path and are extremely bullish about the opportunities offered in the Interactive space. Consolidation of our operations will provide for better focus towards pursuing our objective of becoming the dominant player in the digital entertainment space. With this we will be able to enhance our efficiency to create a stronger and more scalable business model,” informed MK Anand.
UTV Interactive one of the products under UTV Software Communications, is the only Indian Company to enjoy global presence in the Games space with studios across London, Tokyo, Beijing, Austin and Mumbai making it one of the largest gaming entities from South Asia. It provides personalized entertainment on the mobile and web across the country and gearing up with content to leverage the 3G – 4G space.
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- Smart, Interactive Surveillance To Become Necessity Than Luxury
- Enterprise Market Is Ripe For Network Virtualization
- Top Four Ecommerce Trends to Watch Out
- Ex-Snapdeal Product Chief Anand Chandrasekaran Joins Facebook
- Future Of Marketing Is In Personalization And AI
- Axis Bank Brings Augmented Reality To Its Mobile App
- Payments Banks And Its Real Sustenance
- Medifixit: An App That Provides Healthcare Options To Patients
- Snapdeal’s CPO Anand Chandrasekaran Quits