V R Ferose appointed MD of SAP Labs India
SAP has appointed V R Ferose as Managing Director of SAP Labs in India, effective from April 1, 2010. In his extended role, Ferose will oversee R&D operations at SAP Labs, across Bangalore and Gurgaon centres. With this change, the governance structure at SAP Labs India will be uniformly aligned with that of the global SAP Labs Network to enable streamlining of strategy and processes.
Ferose has been with SAP since August 1999 and has held various positions at SAP Labs India. Most recently, he was heading SAP Labs India’s north hub in Gurgaon.
"In his previous roles, Ferose has shown exemplary innovation, drive and leadership. This, along with his ability to produce results and strive for excellence will prove extremely valuable in taking our India operations to greater heights" said Gerhard Oswald, Member of the Executive Board and COO, SAP AG.
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- PayPal Launches Two Innovation Labs In India
- Red Hat On An Expansion Spree In India
- CIO Klub Conducts Cricket Tournament: Team Hitachi Wins
- Decoding The 'Maharashtra Cyber' Project
- Qualcomm To Invest USD 8.5 mn In India's Design Initiatives
- Microsoft Buys AI Startup To Oust Facebook, Google
- IoT, Cloud Key Targets For Cyber Criminals: Fortinet