VASCO announces availability of multi-OTP technology
VASCO Data Security International (Nasdaq: VDSI), a software security company specializing in authentication products, announced the availability of its multi-OTP technology. With its multi-OTP devices, VASCO plans to respond to its existing customers of traditional authentication solutions with a need to secure additional applications without yet introducing online transaction signing.
Digipass one-button devices providing single one-time passwords (OTP) are ideally suited for user authentication, according to the company. Multi-OTP one-button devices can secure multiple applications with a single authentication device using different OTPs. With every push on the authenticator’s button, the security level of the calculated OTP is enhanced.
“With our multi-OTP devices we clearly meet a market demand to secure more channels with a single device. Furthermore, our multi-OTP devices are Digipass Plus Ready, allowing customers to benefit from our Digipass as a Service, cloud-based authentication offering,” remarked Jan Valcke, President and COO, VASCO Data Security.
VASCO positions the multi-OTP devices for the secure use of different applications in banks online banking (customer logon and payment validation), stock trading, cash retrieval at the ATM and managing insurance policies.
The single one-button authentication device can generate multiple one-time passwords (OTP). Multi-OTP devices also provide a solution for banks with divisions responsible for certain applications operating in independent legal entities.
The entire Digipass Go-family, VASCO’s range of one-button authentication devices, can be equipped with multi-OTP technology upon customer request, as stated by VASCO. One Digipass will be able to generate up to three different OTPs.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem