Vasco Chief in India Visit, to Concentrate on BFSI
Kendall Hunt, chairman and CEO of Vasco Data Security International, will be visiting Indian early next month. Hunt’s visit is scheduled from February 3 to 5. As part of his visit, Hunt will engage with some senior members from the banking fraternity on aspects of security in business during a roundtable session.
With Hunt’s visit, the authentication company hopes to reinforce its commitment to providing a suite of security and authentication products and solutions to its banking and enterprise security customers.
India is one of the key growth areas that Vasco is focusing on in 2009, in view of its burgeoning financial market. The company’s growth strategy in India is to follow a proven three-pronged approach that Vasco has been executing in every large market. This approach kicks off by aiming to win over major local banking customers, and subsequently adding the enterprise security sector as a focus to its regional expansion through strategic partnerships and setting up of local office.
"Vasco views India as an important market. With the continued surge in internet usage and relentless threats to internet and network security, Vasco being a leader in authentication products, sees ourselves as being an important player that could value add to an organization’s security concern by offering solutions that balance ease-of-implementation and cost-efficiency," said Kendall Hunt.
More stories on Vasco:
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)