Vasco Chief in India Visit, to Concentrate on BFSI
Kendall Hunt, chairman and CEO of Vasco Data Security International, will be visiting Indian early next month. Hunt’s visit is scheduled from February 3 to 5. As part of his visit, Hunt will engage with some senior members from the banking fraternity on aspects of security in business during a roundtable session.
With Hunt’s visit, the authentication company hopes to reinforce its commitment to providing a suite of security and authentication products and solutions to its banking and enterprise security customers.
India is one of the key growth areas that Vasco is focusing on in 2009, in view of its burgeoning financial market. The company’s growth strategy in India is to follow a proven three-pronged approach that Vasco has been executing in every large market. This approach kicks off by aiming to win over major local banking customers, and subsequently adding the enterprise security sector as a focus to its regional expansion through strategic partnerships and setting up of local office.
"Vasco views India as an important market. With the continued surge in internet usage and relentless threats to internet and network security, Vasco being a leader in authentication products, sees ourselves as being an important player that could value add to an organization’s security concern by offering solutions that balance ease-of-implementation and cost-efficiency," said Kendall Hunt.
More stories on Vasco:
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study