Vasco launches Digipass Nano - mobile security solution
Vasco Data Security International (NASDAQ:VDSI), a software security company specializing in strong authentication products, launched Digipass Nano, a mobile security solution.
Commenting on the launch Jan Valcke, Vasco’s president and COO said the solution fulfills a growing need by enhancing the security of online service channels through the use of e-signatures and the authentication of end- users. “The solution allows mobile phone users to embed the best-of-breed authentication technology into a familiar, daily-used device,” remarked Valcke.
The solution consists of a thin film that users place over the SIM card, turning the phone into a mobile security device capable of generating one-time passwords and e-signatures. By placing Digipass Nano onto the SIM card, users can securely access keyboard and display functionalities, informed the company.
The company informed that this device enables mobile users to perform secure transactions, access business-critical data or transfer money anywhere. This operator independent solution can be deployed by banks and corporations to fit virtually every mobile device worldwide that supports SIM or USIM technology.
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector