Vasco launches Digipass Nano - mobile security solution
Vasco Data Security International (NASDAQ:VDSI), a software security company specializing in strong authentication products, launched Digipass Nano, a mobile security solution.
Commenting on the launch Jan Valcke, Vasco’s president and COO said the solution fulfills a growing need by enhancing the security of online service channels through the use of e-signatures and the authentication of end- users. “The solution allows mobile phone users to embed the best-of-breed authentication technology into a familiar, daily-used device,” remarked Valcke.
The solution consists of a thin film that users place over the SIM card, turning the phone into a mobile security device capable of generating one-time passwords and e-signatures. By placing Digipass Nano onto the SIM card, users can securely access keyboard and display functionalities, informed the company.
The company informed that this device enables mobile users to perform secure transactions, access business-critical data or transfer money anywhere. This operator independent solution can be deployed by banks and corporations to fit virtually every mobile device worldwide that supports SIM or USIM technology.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018