Vasco launches Digipass Nano - mobile security solution
Vasco Data Security International (NASDAQ:VDSI), a software security company specializing in strong authentication products, launched Digipass Nano, a mobile security solution.
Commenting on the launch Jan Valcke, Vasco’s president and COO said the solution fulfills a growing need by enhancing the security of online service channels through the use of e-signatures and the authentication of end- users. “The solution allows mobile phone users to embed the best-of-breed authentication technology into a familiar, daily-used device,” remarked Valcke.
The solution consists of a thin film that users place over the SIM card, turning the phone into a mobile security device capable of generating one-time passwords and e-signatures. By placing Digipass Nano onto the SIM card, users can securely access keyboard and display functionalities, informed the company.
The company informed that this device enables mobile users to perform secure transactions, access business-critical data or transfer money anywhere. This operator independent solution can be deployed by banks and corporations to fit virtually every mobile device worldwide that supports SIM or USIM technology.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India