Vasco offers Digipass as a service platform for B-to-B
Vasco Data Security (Nasdaq: VDSI), a software security company specializing in strong authentication products, announced the availability of its Digipass as a Service platform. Digipass as a service is Vasco’s cloud based authentication platform for web based applications.
The launching of this service platform for B-to-B is the first step in deploying a broad service based authentication offering. In later stages, the company plans to roll out its service offerings for enterprises (employee security) and consumers. It will promote the offering to B-to-B suppliers through direct sales and in close cooperation with its channel partners.
“Until recently, some B-to-B providers held back on the deployment of strong authentication, because they didn’t wish to host the authentication in-house or because they considered it too costly. With our Digipass as a service platform we offer them a flexible and cost-efficient solution which will enhance the security of their application and help them in gaining competitive advantage,” remarked T. Kendall Hunt, chairman and CEO, Vasco Data Security.
As stated by Vasco, with this service, it is managing the full authentication process while the B-to-B provider focuses on its core business. The service includes a fully redundant hosted authentication back-end, the provisioning of Digipass software or hardware authenticators to end-users, services including (branding, customization, packaging, provisioning, distribution and storage), professional services and first line support.
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- What Can Blockchain Do For Data Privacy?
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry