Vasco offers Digipass as a service platform for B-to-B
Vasco Data Security (Nasdaq: VDSI), a software security company specializing in strong authentication products, announced the availability of its Digipass as a Service platform. Digipass as a service is Vasco’s cloud based authentication platform for web based applications.
The launching of this service platform for B-to-B is the first step in deploying a broad service based authentication offering. In later stages, the company plans to roll out its service offerings for enterprises (employee security) and consumers. It will promote the offering to B-to-B suppliers through direct sales and in close cooperation with its channel partners.
“Until recently, some B-to-B providers held back on the deployment of strong authentication, because they didn’t wish to host the authentication in-house or because they considered it too costly. With our Digipass as a service platform we offer them a flexible and cost-efficient solution which will enhance the security of their application and help them in gaining competitive advantage,” remarked T. Kendall Hunt, chairman and CEO, Vasco Data Security.
As stated by Vasco, with this service, it is managing the full authentication process while the B-to-B provider focuses on its core business. The service includes a fully redundant hosted authentication back-end, the provisioning of Digipass software or hardware authenticators to end-users, services including (branding, customization, packaging, provisioning, distribution and storage), professional services and first line support.
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization