VASCO ramps up Identikey server enterprise edition
VASCO Data Security International (Nasdaq: VDSI), a software security company, announced that Identikey server now also offers the possibility to securely access corporate networks using strong authentication through wireless Internet connections.
Identikey server secures remote access to corporate networks and various types of (web-based) applications and can accommodate the needs of both large and small enterprises, sates VASCO. This edition is the perfect solution for SMBs and large corporations who want to secure remote access and business applications with the same Digipass at little to no extra cost. It also offers a solution for remote access, adding strong authentication to VPN solutions, allowing the employee to remotely log-on anywhere and anytime.
“By adding wireless to our Identikey Server Enterprise Edition, we offer a complete solution for all possible authentication scenarios. By adding the wireless option, people can access corporate applications through a wireless connection,” declared Jan Valcke, President and COO from VASCO Data Security.
According to the company, Identikey server is also adapted to secure the access to corporate data stored in web based or software as a service (SaaS) applications such as eCRM, eHRM, ERP solutions, protecting these data against data theft. Employees can connect from wherever for instance the wireless network in a meeting room to establish a secure connection to the corporate network and business applications. The Digipass device generates a unique one-time password that replaces insecure static passwords.
“VASCO’s Identikey Server offers secure access to corporate networks and applications. Since business people are increasingly on the road, it is necessary to provide the necessary authentication solution to connect from anywhere in the world using any type of connection technology to access corporate networks or applications,” Valcke further added.
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!