Vasco 'SEAL's e-learning
To expand its global training capacity and the worldwide knowledge on security threats, Vasco Data Security International Inc. has launched a new e-learning academy named Security Experts Academy & e-Learning (SEAL).
It is designed to keep security experts up-to-date on the latest trends in IT security, related technologies, and VASCO solutions more specifically.
“Hackers are resourceful and continuously come up with new ways of attacking innocent computer users. As a security company it is our duty to keep up with new trends in fraudulent attacks and swiftly spread our knowledge to counter these attacks. SEAL is our answer in spreading the word,” says Jan Valcke, president and COO of VASCO Data Security.
The SEAL platform is open to VASCO partners, Vasco Authorized Training Centers, the worldwide VASCO employees and individuals interested in a career in IT security. It will also offer training from VASCO partners and other technology vendors through a yearly subscription.
Vasco Enhances Data Protection Keys
- Employees Not Bothered About Company’s Security: Study
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Is It Time To Say 'Goodbye' To Passwords?
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018