Vasco 'SEAL's e-learning
To expand its global training capacity and the worldwide knowledge on security threats, Vasco Data Security International Inc. has launched a new e-learning academy named Security Experts Academy & e-Learning (SEAL).
It is designed to keep security experts up-to-date on the latest trends in IT security, related technologies, and VASCO solutions more specifically.
“Hackers are resourceful and continuously come up with new ways of attacking innocent computer users. As a security company it is our duty to keep up with new trends in fraudulent attacks and swiftly spread our knowledge to counter these attacks. SEAL is our answer in spreading the word,” says Jan Valcke, president and COO of VASCO Data Security.
The SEAL platform is open to VASCO partners, Vasco Authorized Training Centers, the worldwide VASCO employees and individuals interested in a career in IT security. It will also offer training from VASCO partners and other technology vendors through a yearly subscription.
Vasco Enhances Data Protection Keys
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year