Vasco 'SEAL's e-learning
To expand its global training capacity and the worldwide knowledge on security threats, Vasco Data Security International Inc. has launched a new e-learning academy named Security Experts Academy & e-Learning (SEAL).
It is designed to keep security experts up-to-date on the latest trends in IT security, related technologies, and VASCO solutions more specifically.
“Hackers are resourceful and continuously come up with new ways of attacking innocent computer users. As a security company it is our duty to keep up with new trends in fraudulent attacks and swiftly spread our knowledge to counter these attacks. SEAL is our answer in spreading the word,” says Jan Valcke, president and COO of VASCO Data Security.
The SEAL platform is open to VASCO partners, Vasco Authorized Training Centers, the worldwide VASCO employees and individuals interested in a career in IT security. It will also offer training from VASCO partners and other technology vendors through a yearly subscription.
Vasco Enhances Data Protection Keys
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How Big Data Analytics Is Changing The Face Of Recruitment
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software