Vasco 'SEAL's e-learning
To expand its global training capacity and the worldwide knowledge on security threats, Vasco Data Security International Inc. has launched a new e-learning academy named Security Experts Academy & e-Learning (SEAL).
It is designed to keep security experts up-to-date on the latest trends in IT security, related technologies, and VASCO solutions more specifically.
“Hackers are resourceful and continuously come up with new ways of attacking innocent computer users. As a security company it is our duty to keep up with new trends in fraudulent attacks and swiftly spread our knowledge to counter these attacks. SEAL is our answer in spreading the word,” says Jan Valcke, president and COO of VASCO Data Security.
The SEAL platform is open to VASCO partners, Vasco Authorized Training Centers, the worldwide VASCO employees and individuals interested in a career in IT security. It will also offer training from VASCO partners and other technology vendors through a yearly subscription.
Vasco Enhances Data Protection Keys
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Realizing Zen in Business
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues