Vdopia expands its management team
A leading mobile video advertising company, Vdopia Inc., announced today the expansion of its management team. Joining the company are Robert Palma as senior vice president of network sales for North America and Joshua M. Kruter as vice president of marketing.
According to Saurabh Bhatia, Vdopia Co-founder and Chief Business Officer said, “Our iVdopia mobile ad portfolio is now serving upwards of 100 million mobile video advertising impressions a month, along with billions of rich media ads, across iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry devices.”
He further added, “We’re connecting the world’s biggest brands with their target audiences via premium content sites. The addition of these proven leaders enables Vdopia to super-serve our existing clients and partners, while also preparing us to deliver new, game-changing solutions we have planned for 2011.”
“We are expanding from being No.1 in the online advertising space in India to creating exciting ad formats and platforms on the mobile front in 2011, thus engaging, entertaining and serving a growing user base,” said Debadutta Upadhyaya, Vice President-India, Vdopia.
Robert Palma joins Vdopia from CafeMom where, as SVP of Sales, he grew the company’s revenues and relationships with the biggest brands and agencies. CafeMom experienced significant revenue growth under Robert’s leadership. Prior to this role, he was the regional VP of sales at MySpace and district sales manager at Microsoft’s MSN property.
Joshua M. Kruter’s deep experience spans integrated marketing, strategic planning, sales development and mobile solutions at both clients and publishers. He has delivered measurable results at recognized global brands including Virgin - where he led go-to-market planning and launched new products for Virgin Mobile USA - and Forbes, where he played key roles as Forbes Inc. grew into a diversified media company with digital, television and worldwide print properties.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- 7 Mobile CRM Features Businesses Find Attractive
- Decoding The Future Of Mobile App Economy