Veritas Chalks Out Strategy For SMBs
Veritas Software Corporation has outlined a comprehensive strategy for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) to protect, recover, manage, and safeguard the lifeline of their businesses - data.
Commenting on these developments, Agendra Kumar, country manager, Veritas Software, said, “We have more than two million installations worldwide. We are setting the Gold Standard in Windows data protection thus enabling customers to cost-effectively protect, recover and manage their data.”
The company also introduced the Veritas Backup Exec suite of software aimed at helping businesses evolve to a continuous data protection model. The suite includes the latest revision of Backup Exec 10.0, as well as Replication Exec 3.1, and Storage Exec 5.3.
This combination will enable SMBs to improve data protection, restore business faster when data is lost, and reduce their total cost of ownership.
Rapid server and data recovery is paramount when it comes to minimizing lost productivity and revenue from unplanned downtime due to viruses, data corruption, hardware failure, human error, and unforeseen natural disasters.
With this new offering, companies can rapidly recover data in both centralized and distributed customer environments.
- 5 Trends That Will Influence Cloud Computing
- Indians Love Hoarding Data: Veritas Survey
- Veritas Joins Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance
- Over 40% Corporate Data Is 'Stale Data'
- Virtualization Solution for Data Centers
- Data Protection Introduced for Enterprises
- Basant Rajan to Drive Innovation at Symantec
- Veritas PureDisk to Secure Data
- Symantec Unveils New Solutions
- Minimizing IT Risk and Ensuring Privacy: MSEO