Verizon Business establishes centre in Hong Kong
Verizon Business, a unit of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ), an IT solutions provider has recently, established a data center in Hong Kong. The center will provide cloud-computing as a service.
The company’s latest in-region expansion of its Verizon computing as a service (CaaS) solution enables Pacific Rim enterprise clients to better meet region-specific performance, security and compliance requirements, states Verizon.
“Driven in large part by its overall economic prosperity, the Asia-Pacific region is leading the world in embracing cloud computing,” remarked Andrew Dobbins, regional vp, Asia-Pacific, Verizon Business.
“Cloud computing offers enterprises significant advantages over traditional IT models, and helps accelerate time to market and enhance productivity,” he further added.
The center, as informed by the company, is located in a highly resilient facility and connects directly to the Verizon global IP network, reducing latency and making interconnection more convenient. The Verizon CaaS platform is supported by round-the-clock support and multiple levels of physical and logical security, including compliance with the Verizon Security Management Program. Verizon Business is also the first global SAP-certified provider of cloud services.
Verizon Business is evolving to an EaaS (everything as a service) model in which cloud-based, converged solutions are delivered with built-in security via managed and professional services over the company’s global IP network.
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified