Verizon Business establishes centre in Hong Kong
Verizon Business, a unit of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ), an IT solutions provider has recently, established a data center in Hong Kong. The center will provide cloud-computing as a service.
The company’s latest in-region expansion of its Verizon computing as a service (CaaS) solution enables Pacific Rim enterprise clients to better meet region-specific performance, security and compliance requirements, states Verizon.
“Driven in large part by its overall economic prosperity, the Asia-Pacific region is leading the world in embracing cloud computing,” remarked Andrew Dobbins, regional vp, Asia-Pacific, Verizon Business.
“Cloud computing offers enterprises significant advantages over traditional IT models, and helps accelerate time to market and enhance productivity,” he further added.
The center, as informed by the company, is located in a highly resilient facility and connects directly to the Verizon global IP network, reducing latency and making interconnection more convenient. The Verizon CaaS platform is supported by round-the-clock support and multiple levels of physical and logical security, including compliance with the Verizon Security Management Program. Verizon Business is also the first global SAP-certified provider of cloud services.
Verizon Business is evolving to an EaaS (everything as a service) model in which cloud-based, converged solutions are delivered with built-in security via managed and professional services over the company’s global IP network.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula