Verizon Makes Hosted Services Pay-As-You-Go For Enterprise
Verizon Enterprise Solutions recently introduced their “pay-as-you-go” network capability with hosted network service. Government organizations and enterprises now have a new way around installing complex hardware in their data centers. They can now get enterprise-level network capability in a pay-as-you-go model from Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
Verizon’s Hosted Network Services handles large network requirements – including the ability to deliver service chained applications through the network globally – quickly and cost effectively.
“Hosted Network Services enables our enterprise customers to deploy and maintain services quickly, securely, and reliably,” said Shawn Hakl, vice president of new products and innovation at Verizon. “Coupled with our enterprise orchestration and other virtual network services, Hosted Network Services gives our customers access to one of the most comprehensive end-to-end service delivery and application libraries on the market.
Additionally, with the introduction of this common hosted services platform, Secure Cloud Interconnect (SCI) customers can also now take advantage of the flexibility of Virtual Network Services with their cloud resources.
Verizon has been focused on software-defined networking/network function virtualization since 2015 when it launched the first globally managed software-defined wide area network service. Since then, the company has deployed additional service-chained applications, including its virtualized edge uCPE deployment model and enterprise orchestration. Hosted Network Services is compatible with those delivery models, as well as with Verizon’s traditional network offerings, for service-chained applications at the edge.
These services can be deployed across different access options – from private MPLS VPNs to dedicated internet, broadband and wireless access – in over 30 global locations. Additional expansions will continue throughout this year.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit