Videocon Telecom introduces m-health service
Videocon Telecom has introduced specialised Ayurvedic mobile health service for its subscribers. This wellness service is developed in collaboration with JIVA Ayurveda Group and said to offer specialised Ayurvedic treatment to the masses. To bring the health service to the masses, Videocon Telecom has partnered with Think Health Services, a provider of mobile health and wellness related products and services.
This mobile based Ayurvedic health service will provide access to top Ayurvedic doctors round-the-clock and is exclusively available by dialling 535133, which is chargeable at Rs 6 per minute.
Through this service the subscribers can speak with a Certified Ayurveda Expert to discuss health problems and seek treatment advice. Post consultation, they can order their medicines directly on the phone. The medicines will be delivered to their homes across 1300 cities all over India on a Cash-on-Delivery basis.
The service is managed through Asia’s largest Ayurveda Telemedicine Center with a panel of over 150 doctors. With the world turning increasingly towards alternative medicine for holistic treatment and with Ayurveda gaining immense popularity, this one-of-its-kind service will enable the subscribers in receiving the consultation and treatment right onto their mobile phones.
Arvind Bali, Director and chief executive officer, Videocon Telecom said, “This new service shall enable our subscribers to get in touch directly with certified Ayurvedic doctors round the clock and discuss their health issues and seek treatment advice. Now with this service one can access health related help and consultation anywhere and anytime, and also can order medicines which are directly delivered onto their doorsteps.”
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector