Vinod Ganesan Joins Cloudera As Country Manager For India
Cloudera, a cloud-based machine learning and analytics company, has appointed Vinod Ganesan as Country Manager for India. Ganesan will drive Cloudera’s growth in the region, expand its customer base and help organizations enhance the measurable benefits of big data through machine learning and analytics.
With over 20 years of experience in the IT industry, Vinod Ganesan brings with him a strong track record of creating and leading high-performing teams to spur business growth, develop C-level strategies, establish strong partner ecosystem and drive employee engagement.
Prior to joining Cloudera, Ganesan was Head of BFSI vertical at Hitachi Data Systems. He has also worked with other leading technology companies such as Sun Microsystems, Veritas Technologies, Compaq HP, and Ontrack Solution Pvt. Ltd.
“India is a critical market for us and is poised to dramatically accelerate the adoption of disruptive technologies in the coming years. With his rich industry experience and strong business acumen, Ganesan is the ideal choice for Cloudera to lead organizations in India on their digital transformation journeys through artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics. His expertise will help us to further accelerate our growth in the region,” said Mark Micallef, Vice President, Asia Pacific and Japan at Cloudera.
Speaking on his appointment, Ganesan said, “Cloudera has established a strong market leadership and mindshare in India and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to lead and drive repeatable success with Cloudera’s machine learning and advanced analytics solutions. I look forward to working with our team to help organizations in India embark on their customer-driven journey through data.”
Ganesan’s appointment comes shortly after Cloudera announced the appointment of Scott Aronson as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Services. Scott has more than 20 years of experience across organizations such as Medallia, VMware, Pivotal Software and Silicon Valley venture capital firm Greylock Partners.
- What’s Driving India’s B2B E-Commerce Market?
- Tech Mahindra, H2O To Drive AI-ML Solutions To The Enterprise
- Indians Most Confident In APAC On Their Career Advancement, Says LinkedIn
- Battery Swapping Is Sustainable For EV Ecosystem
- Understanding The Self-Driving Car Revolution
- How AI-ML Can Facilitate A Holistic Digital Transformation Of SMEs
- Using Technology To Improve Coaching Engagement
- Why Aligning IT With Business Goals Is The Key Mantra
- Why 50% Of India’s IT Pros Quit Before Completing A New Course?
- ThoughtSpot Expands Its India Operations