Virtualization Aids DR and Data Security Mgmt
ICICI Bank (ICICIBANK) of India uses VMware Infrastructure 3 to build out an IT infrastructure that helps improve IT service delivery and reduce costs, said the company.
Benefits of virtualization include:
Cloud computing: One of the fastest-growing business model uses virtualization. Bmi, the second-largest airline at London’s Heathrow Airport, has started to move up to 90 percent of its IT infrastructure to a VMware vCloud platform hosted by the service provider.
Desktop to Datacenter: As per VMware, customers using virtualization for centralized desktop management enable IT organizations to deliver rich, personalized virtual desktops to any device.
"Customers need to understand that virtualization is much more than just consolidation. It’s about manageability, flexibility and being smart about how they run their businesses," said Tod Nielsen, CEO at VMware.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?