Virtualization Aids DR and Data Security Mgmt
ICICI Bank (ICICIBANK) of India uses VMware Infrastructure 3 to build out an IT infrastructure that helps improve IT service delivery and reduce costs, said the company.
Benefits of virtualization include:
Cloud computing: One of the fastest-growing business model uses virtualization. Bmi, the second-largest airline at London’s Heathrow Airport, has started to move up to 90 percent of its IT infrastructure to a VMware vCloud platform hosted by the service provider.
Desktop to Datacenter: As per VMware, customers using virtualization for centralized desktop management enable IT organizations to deliver rich, personalized virtual desktops to any device.
"Customers need to understand that virtualization is much more than just consolidation. It’s about manageability, flexibility and being smart about how they run their businesses," said Tod Nielsen, CEO at VMware.
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization