Virtualization Aids DR and Data Security Mgmt
ICICI Bank (ICICIBANK) of India uses VMware Infrastructure 3 to build out an IT infrastructure that helps improve IT service delivery and reduce costs, said the company.
Benefits of virtualization include:
Cloud computing: One of the fastest-growing business model uses virtualization. Bmi, the second-largest airline at London’s Heathrow Airport, has started to move up to 90 percent of its IT infrastructure to a VMware vCloud platform hosted by the service provider.
Desktop to Datacenter: As per VMware, customers using virtualization for centralized desktop management enable IT organizations to deliver rich, personalized virtual desktops to any device.
"Customers need to understand that virtualization is much more than just consolidation. It’s about manageability, flexibility and being smart about how they run their businesses," said Tod Nielsen, CEO at VMware.
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning