Virtualization Aids DR and Data Security Mgmt
ICICI Bank (ICICIBANK) of India uses VMware Infrastructure 3 to build out an IT infrastructure that helps improve IT service delivery and reduce costs, said the company.
Benefits of virtualization include:
Cloud computing: One of the fastest-growing business model uses virtualization. Bmi, the second-largest airline at London’s Heathrow Airport, has started to move up to 90 percent of its IT infrastructure to a VMware vCloud platform hosted by the service provider.
Desktop to Datacenter: As per VMware, customers using virtualization for centralized desktop management enable IT organizations to deliver rich, personalized virtual desktops to any device.
"Customers need to understand that virtualization is much more than just consolidation. It’s about manageability, flexibility and being smart about how they run their businesses," said Tod Nielsen, CEO at VMware.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report