Virtusa appoints Samir Dhir as SVP
Virtusa has appointmented Samir Dhir as the company’s Senior Vice President (SVP) and head of global delivery. Samir’s previous assignment was with Wipro Technologies where he managed delivery with over 5000 people, managed their SAP Practice and ran the managed services business for the company’s technology, media, transportation and services business. Prior to Wipro he held leadership positions with Avaya and Lucent Technologies in the UK.
"We are delighted to have Samir lead our Global Delivery Operations. Samir’s industry experience, combined with our focus on service excellence, will enable us to expand our customer centric global delivery model. In addition, Samir will be on the board of Virtusa Consulting Services Private Limited in India and will represent the company in the Indian market." Keith Modder, president, Asia and executive VP global services, Virtusa, said,
Commenting on his appointment, Samir said, "I am excited to be associated with Virtusa and look forward to building the next generation consultative global delivery capability. What sets Virtusa apart is its focus on optimizing end to end business processes through client specific software platforms."
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Wipro Helps K'taka Govt To Digitize Its Gram Panchayat Offices
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT
- Wipro's T K Kurien To Retire On Jan 31
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Retail Spending On Digital Services Leaps: Zinnov
- Lack Of Interoperability, A Challenge In Cybersecurity
- Wipro Partners With ASG For Enterprise Data Intelligence