Virtusa Appoints Sudheer Mareddi as SVP
Virtusa Corporation has appointed Sudheer Mareddi as the company’s Senior Vice President (SVP) - Managed Services SBU. With over two decades of IT experience, Sudheer’s major achievements are in identifying growth markets, driving business strategy, key customer acquisitions, creating new service lines and expanding delivery footprint to emerging geographies.
Sudheer’s previous assignment was with Satyam where he managed large business portfolios and played a key role in creating new markets. Prior to this, he was associated with TCS in managing outsourcing programs and delivering technical solutions to Fortune 500 businesses. Sudheer has done his bachelors in Engineering from BITS Pilani
Keith Modder, President, Asia and Executive Vice President Global Services, Virtusa, said, "We are excited to have Sudheer on board and the opportunity our Managed Services business presents."
Commenting on his appointment, Sudheer Mareddi, SVP - Managed Services SBU, Virtusa, said, "I am excited to be associated with Virtusa at a time when demand for Managed Services is growing, with customers expecting high business value from it. Our Managed Services combines our software platforming approach with an opportunity for businesses to accelerate their business outcomes."
- Virtusa Promotes Global HR Head To CEO
- 3 Key Corporate Lessons From The Satyam Saga
- TechM takes innovative approach to integrate Satyam's HR policies
- Tech Mahindra completes Satyam merger
- Raj Rajgopal is Virtusa India president
- Virtusa launches new suite for alternative investments
- Satyam Computer third-quarter profit before one-off loss tops estimates
- Zinnov releases Global R&D Service Providers Rating 2012
- Tech Mahindra, Satyam merger creates a $ 2.4 billion company
- Tech Mahindra, Satyam Boards to meet tomorrow on merger