Virtusa inaugurates technology center in Hyderabad
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU), an IT services provider recently inaugurated an advanced technology center (ATC) in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Virtusa has invested approximately Rs. 75.30 crores in setting up the new center.
The ATC, whose inauguration ceremony was graced by Dr. K. Rosaiah, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh, is built on over 6 acres of land, and when fully built out would provide a 6000 seat capacity. The ceremony was attended by prominent personalities of Andhra Pradesh government and corporates, apart from Virtusa’s clients, partners and employees.
“India is a key part of our global operations and we are proud of this milestone in our decade long association with Hyderabad in addition to our presence in Chennai. Our new Advanced Technology Center reflects our commitment to Virtusans in India who are part of our One Global Team focused on accelerating business outcomes and consumer experiences of our Fortune 1000 client base,” remarked Kris Canekeratne, Virtusa’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
The Hyderabad campus will provide diverse technology solutions and service global clients across many industries like banking, telecommunications, etc. have capabilities to service clients’ needs across multiple technologies, including business process management (BPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise content management (ECM), datawarehousing and business intelligence, quality assurance and testing, and application outsourcing.
“The new eco-friendly campus facility will significantly strengthen our delivery capabilities and reinforce our commitment to excellence in all our endeavors. We would also like to thank the Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh officials for their support and encouragement in bringing this to fruition,” commented Samir Dhir, Senior Vice President/Global Delivery Head and Center Head, Virtusa India.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations