Virtusa Promotes Global HR Head To CEO
Virtusa Corporation a business consulting and IT outsourcing company announced that Sundararajan (Sundar) Narayanan, chief people officer & global head of human resources, has been promoted to executive vice president, chief people officer & global head of human resources and an executive officer of the company.
Narayanan has over 20 years of experience in human resources and related disciplines within the information technology industry. Narayanan joined Virtusa in June 2010 and has served in various senior HR leadership positions including, Director of Human Resources for the U.S. and Europe, Global Head of Human Resources, and most recently Chief People Officer and Global Head of Human Resources.
Before joining Virtusa, from 1996 to 2010, Narayanan held several global senior leadership positions with Polaris Consulting & Services Limited, where before his departure, he was vice president, global HR at Polaris. Narayanan is an exceptional HR leader with deep expertise in compensation and benefits, recruitment & training, leadership development and employee relationship management.
Kris Canekeratne, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Virtusa, stated, “On behalf of the Virtusa management team and the Board of Directors, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Sundar for the significant contributions he has made towards our success, and congratulate him on his well-deserved promotion.
We are, indeed, privileged to have Sundar as our global head of HR and look forward to his guidance and on-going contributions as we scale and our grow our platform. Sundar has played a critical role in developing award-winning human resource strategies and procedures that are aligned with Virtusa’s long-term business objectives. Our talented team of professionals is our most important asset and a key competitive advantage for Virtusa, and I look forward to Sundar’s continued leadership in driving team member engagement and development.”
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming