Virtusa's media convergence solution accelerator
Virtusa has introduced its new enterprise content management (ECM) offering, the media monvergence solution accelerator. The announcement of this solution comes on the heels of Virtusa’s recent introduction of its Enterprise 2.0 Services Suite.
Virtusa’s new accelerator includes consulting services, technology implementation and ongoing support and maintenance. Focused business consulting ensures the development of a media convergence roadmap, web 2.0 strategy, user experience strategy and globalized content. With a technology-agnostic approach and deep experience with a variety of ECM vendors, Virtusa’s consultants guide customers through ECM technology selection and customize the media convergence offering accordingly.
"As difficult as it is to manage content and technologies across disparate customer portals, it’s an opportunity for IT to directly impact the customer experience, branding and revenue generation - and these are precisely the kind of business results that Virtusa focuses on," said Behzad Ilchi, VP - media and entertainment, Virtusa. "Our media convergence solution accelerator is a truly proven approach that packages the best practices we’ve developed with some of the biggest media companies and gives customers more than 20 practical tools to replicate that success."
- Virtusa Promotes Global HR Head To CEO
- Raj Rajgopal is Virtusa India president
- Virtusa launches new suite for alternative investments
- 'SMM is pointless if you can't build relationships'
- 'SMM makes no sense if you can't build relationships'
- Virtusa inaugurates technology center in Hyderabad
- Virtusa appoints Samir Dhir as SVP
- Virtusa Appoints Sudheer Mareddi as SVP
- 'Web 2.0 Enables Cos to Improve Customer Loyalty'