VMware brings new enhanced vCloud Suite
Leading virtualization and cloud infrastructure provider, VMware, unveiled an updated cloud management portfolio. The company is said to have made significant enhancements to the management offering in its recently released VMware vCloud Suite and stated that the new enhanced vCloud Suite has now made its portfolio of cloud software management and cloud infrastructure “complete”.
The new products added to the vCloud Suite include VMware vCloud Automation Center 5.1, and is updating the VMware IT Business Management Suite to further simplify and automate management while empowering IT to govern services across multiple, heterogeneous clouds.
“Businesses of all sizes are leveraging a decade of virtualization investments to transform IT through the software-defined datacenter,” said Raghu Raghuram, executive vice president, cloud infrastructure and management, VMware.
He added that VMware’s cloud management offerings fundamentally recast management for the cloud era, allowing customers to operate at cloud scale and begin to act as brokers of IT services to the business.
VMware Cloud Management solutions help deliver the software-defined datacenter, allowing customers to achieve the efficiency and agility of cloud computing. VMware’s approach to managing hybrid and heterogeneous clouds addresses three critical areas:
-Cloud Service Provisioning: Automate the provisioning and governance of infrastructure, applications and desktops as a service according to business and IT policies.
-Cloud Operations Management: Leverage analytics and intelligence to help ensure the performance, compliance and efficiency of cloud infrastructure.
-Cloud Business Management: Govern and manage cloud services as a critical element of running IT like a business.
vCloud Suite is priced at $4,995 per CPU and will be available in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
- IFFCO Undertakes a Complete Digital Journey
- VMware To Deliver Horizon Cloud On Microsoft Azure
- Dell EMC To Simplify Enterprise IoT Deployments
- Enterprise Market Is Ripe For Network Virtualization