VMware launches analytics solution for cloud computing
VMware Inc. today launched VMware vCenter Log Insight, a new log management and analytics product for the cloud era. The extension from analytics to logs will enable IT organizations to gain real-time insights from vast amounts of log data generated by applications, physical hardware and virtualized infrastructure.
The benefits of the solution according to VMware include automated log management through log aggregation, analytics and search for system monitoring, troubleshooting and root cause analysis. It supports streaming data and real-time queries, and features a just-in-time schema definition that adapts to any data format. Additionally, delivers the performance and scalability required by IT organizations for visualizing and analyzing multi-terabyte datasets.
It enables organisations to bring together and analyse both structured and unstructured data for end-to-end operations management. It Identifies the root cause of an IT infrastructure issue and also converts log data into KPIs that are fed directly to VMware vCenter Operations for administrators to view log details and alerts in a single dashboard.
“By integrating VMware vCenter Log Insight with the industry-leading VMware vCenter Operations, we are enabling our customers to take advantage of our unique solution that simplifies troubleshooting in dynamic virtual and cloud environments” says Ramin Sayar, vice president and general manager, Cloud Management, VMware.
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Speech Analytics Can Boost Customer Experience
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant