VMware launches analytics solution for cloud computing
VMware Inc. today launched VMware vCenter Log Insight, a new log management and analytics product for the cloud era. The extension from analytics to logs will enable IT organizations to gain real-time insights from vast amounts of log data generated by applications, physical hardware and virtualized infrastructure.
The benefits of the solution according to VMware include automated log management through log aggregation, analytics and search for system monitoring, troubleshooting and root cause analysis. It supports streaming data and real-time queries, and features a just-in-time schema definition that adapts to any data format. Additionally, delivers the performance and scalability required by IT organizations for visualizing and analyzing multi-terabyte datasets.
It enables organisations to bring together and analyse both structured and unstructured data for end-to-end operations management. It Identifies the root cause of an IT infrastructure issue and also converts log data into KPIs that are fed directly to VMware vCenter Operations for administrators to view log details and alerts in a single dashboard.
“By integrating VMware vCenter Log Insight with the industry-leading VMware vCenter Operations, we are enabling our customers to take advantage of our unique solution that simplifies troubleshooting in dynamic virtual and cloud environments” says Ramin Sayar, vice president and general manager, Cloud Management, VMware.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy