VMware launches analytics solution for cloud computing
VMware Inc. today launched VMware vCenter Log Insight, a new log management and analytics product for the cloud era. The extension from analytics to logs will enable IT organizations to gain real-time insights from vast amounts of log data generated by applications, physical hardware and virtualized infrastructure.
The benefits of the solution according to VMware include automated log management through log aggregation, analytics and search for system monitoring, troubleshooting and root cause analysis. It supports streaming data and real-time queries, and features a just-in-time schema definition that adapts to any data format. Additionally, delivers the performance and scalability required by IT organizations for visualizing and analyzing multi-terabyte datasets.
It enables organisations to bring together and analyse both structured and unstructured data for end-to-end operations management. It Identifies the root cause of an IT infrastructure issue and also converts log data into KPIs that are fed directly to VMware vCenter Operations for administrators to view log details and alerts in a single dashboard.
“By integrating VMware vCenter Log Insight with the industry-leading VMware vCenter Operations, we are enabling our customers to take advantage of our unique solution that simplifies troubleshooting in dynamic virtual and cloud environments” says Ramin Sayar, vice president and general manager, Cloud Management, VMware.
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- Demystifying AI And Analytics With Sameer Dhanrajani
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider