Vodafone Launches Portfolio Management Apps.
Vodafone Essar has announced the availability of its Portfolio Tracker application for its customers across India today.
Downloading this application on their GPRS enabled mobile phones, Vodafone customers can get live stock prices and financial markets information even on the move.
Users can get a set of portfolio features on their mobiles which allow them to manage a personalized portfolio of stocks and mutual funds. The customers can access the relevant market news and observe the overall market performance at any given time by looking at the market indices of BSE, NSE, Sensex, etc.
The users can track stocks they are interested through ‘Stock Watch’ and can have a personalized ticker through the ‘Manage Ticker’ function of the application. Notification alerts are sent to the customers when the price of a stock reaches a specific high or low price set on the stock.
Users can even manage their mutual funds with this application. The latest price of the fund and its value of gain / loss can be seen at a single glance in the ‘Fund Portfolio’ section. Apart from this, customers can get exchange rate values of major global currencies including US Dollar, Euro, Yen, Canadian Dollar, Pound Sterling, etc. in the forex section.
“Portfolio Tracker is one such initiative that enables our customers to create, access and update their stock and fund portfolios and track market movements even while being on the move” said, Harit Nagpal, director, marketing and new business, Vodafone Essar.
The portfolio solution is available at a subscription fee of Rs 99 per month. Vodafone customers can download the application from the vendor’s portal. Alternatively, customers can send SMS from a GPRS enabled device to download it on their mobiles.
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?