Vodafone Partners With Google To Offer G Suite To Indian Enterprises
Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India, has tied up with Google Cloud to offer G Suite to Indian enterprises. G Suite is a set of intelligent apps – Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and more – designed with real-time collaboration and machine intelligence to bring people together and help them work smarter.
Under this tie-up, Vodafone enterprise customers can conveniently and securely access G Suite in a pay-per-use, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. With G Suite securely delivered from the cloud, Vodafone will support enterprises from on-boarding and activation right up to migration and service support through a dedicated Cloud Support Team.
Making the announcement, Nick Gliddon, Director, Vodafone Business Services, said, “We are delighted to work with Google to help Indian enterprises benefit from substantial productivity gains through the adoption of G Suite using Vodafone. Vodafone is widely acknowledged as an enterprise mobility leader. With our cloud delivery model, we are now well positioned as a total communications partner to Indian enterprises embarking on their digital journeys.”
Vodafone Business Services, had announced its tied up with Microsoft as a cloud service partner in October. As part of this tie-up, VBS will offer Office 365 to Indian businesses to give them enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration services, the company said in a statement.
Vodafone Business Services, provides total telecommunications solutions across both mobility and fixed line platforms and enables Global Enterprises, National Corporates, SME’s and Government segments to communicate, collaborate and connect. Today with more than 7.5 million mobility corporate customers as on March 31, 2016, VBS is providing services to global and national businesses equipped with a robust network infrastructure and a 24×7 NOC.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization