Vodafone Partners With Google To Offer G Suite To Indian Enterprises
Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India, has tied up with Google Cloud to offer G Suite to Indian enterprises. G Suite is a set of intelligent apps – Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and more – designed with real-time collaboration and machine intelligence to bring people together and help them work smarter.
Under this tie-up, Vodafone enterprise customers can conveniently and securely access G Suite in a pay-per-use, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. With G Suite securely delivered from the cloud, Vodafone will support enterprises from on-boarding and activation right up to migration and service support through a dedicated Cloud Support Team.
Making the announcement, Nick Gliddon, Director, Vodafone Business Services, said, “We are delighted to work with Google to help Indian enterprises benefit from substantial productivity gains through the adoption of G Suite using Vodafone. Vodafone is widely acknowledged as an enterprise mobility leader. With our cloud delivery model, we are now well positioned as a total communications partner to Indian enterprises embarking on their digital journeys.”
Vodafone Business Services, had announced its tied up with Microsoft as a cloud service partner in October. As part of this tie-up, VBS will offer Office 365 to Indian businesses to give them enterprise-grade productivity and collaboration services, the company said in a statement.
Vodafone Business Services, provides total telecommunications solutions across both mobility and fixed line platforms and enables Global Enterprises, National Corporates, SME’s and Government segments to communicate, collaborate and connect. Today with more than 7.5 million mobility corporate customers as on March 31, 2016, VBS is providing services to global and national businesses equipped with a robust network infrastructure and a 24×7 NOC.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales