Voice-enabled m-Commerce Service Now in India
Telecom major Bharti Airtel s new m-Commerce service - mChek on Airtel - will allow its susbcribers to pay their Airtel mobile and fixed-line bills on the voice platform.
The service would also help in recharging Airtel mobile pre-paid and DTH accounts as well as Delhi-Gurgaon expressway toll tags through Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
To access the service, customers have to call 543219, which is toll free. This service ensures seamless and secure use of voice (IVR) for m-Commerce transactions, Airtel said in a statement.
"There is a tremendous potential for voice-enabled m- Commerce services in India and we are giving a huge thrust in this area. We believe that m-Commerce has the power to facilitate a paradigm shift in the way mobile users do commercial transactions and business in future," Atul Bindal, president (Mobile Services), Bharti Airtel, said.
To avail this service, Airtel customers have to call the number and create their own six-digit mChekPIN and link their VISA/MasterCard credit card. For later transactions, the subscriber needs to enter the PIN on their registered mobile number to authorise the transaction.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- E-commerce market Likely To Cross $50 Bn In 2018: Study
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce In 2018
- Five Key Availability Predictions For 2018
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?