Voice-enabled m-Commerce Service Now in India
Telecom major Bharti Airtel s new m-Commerce service - mChek on Airtel - will allow its susbcribers to pay their Airtel mobile and fixed-line bills on the voice platform.
The service would also help in recharging Airtel mobile pre-paid and DTH accounts as well as Delhi-Gurgaon expressway toll tags through Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
To access the service, customers have to call 543219, which is toll free. This service ensures seamless and secure use of voice (IVR) for m-Commerce transactions, Airtel said in a statement.
"There is a tremendous potential for voice-enabled m- Commerce services in India and we are giving a huge thrust in this area. We believe that m-Commerce has the power to facilitate a paradigm shift in the way mobile users do commercial transactions and business in future," Atul Bindal, president (Mobile Services), Bharti Airtel, said.
To avail this service, Airtel customers have to call the number and create their own six-digit mChekPIN and link their VISA/MasterCard credit card. For later transactions, the subscriber needs to enter the PIN on their registered mobile number to authorise the transaction.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector