Voice SMS Made Easy
This is the first time the telecom operator in India is offering voice SMS on the Brew platform allowing voice SMS directly from the stored contacts in the phonebook an official spoke person of Tata Teleservices said.
The procedure is same as sending a text SMS. The new service will enable the Tata Indicom s users to send short voice messages to any mobile numbers in India. .
The maximum length of any Voice SMS will be 30 seconds and is priced at Rs. 0.80 for sending voice message and free of cost to listen to any incoming voice SMS.
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Google Hires Apple Chip Architect For Pixel Phones