Voonik Welcomes Prabhakar Sunder As New CFO
Voonik, India’s personalisation focused fashion marketplace, has announced the appointment of Prabhakar Sunder as its Chief Financial Officer.
Prabhakar Sunder brings over 15 years of experience in capital raising, corporate finance, financial reporting and compliance, treasury and fund management, financial planning and analysis, risk advisory, taxation, procurement etc.
Prabhakar Sunder commented on his new role, “I’m delighted to join Voonik. The focus on personalisation sets it apart in the market, as does its efficient business model. I look forward to working with the stellar team at Voonik and to be a part of this exceptional growth story. “
Read Also: YU Reveals New Senior-level Appointments
In his previous role, Prabhakar Sunder headed the finance, commercial and legal functions at Myntra, a leading fashion e-commerce platform in India. With him on board, Voonik appears to be aligning its financial prowess with its growth roadmap for the next phase of expansion.
Sujayath Ali, CEO & Founder, Voonik.com commented about welcoming Sunder Prabhakar as CFO, “We are pleased to welcome Prabhakar on board as the CFO of Voonik. With more than a decade of experience with core e-commerce business platforms, Sunder has a proven track-record of maintaining lean and healthy financial operations and providing strategic guidance to top ventures. We are certain that his expertise will provide the necessary impetus to Voonik’s growth.”
Read Also: Hiring The Right Talent Using HR Analytics
Prabhakar Sunder is a certified Chartered Accountant by profession, Prabhakar has worked with audit firms like PwC, Deloitte in his 14 years of experience in the field of risk advisory services.
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- E-Commerce And The Big Boom In India
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report