Voonik Welcomes Prabhakar Sunder As New CFO
Voonik, India’s personalisation focused fashion marketplace, has announced the appointment of Prabhakar Sunder as its Chief Financial Officer.
Prabhakar Sunder brings over 15 years of experience in capital raising, corporate finance, financial reporting and compliance, treasury and fund management, financial planning and analysis, risk advisory, taxation, procurement etc.
Prabhakar Sunder commented on his new role, “I’m delighted to join Voonik. The focus on personalisation sets it apart in the market, as does its efficient business model. I look forward to working with the stellar team at Voonik and to be a part of this exceptional growth story. “
Read Also: YU Reveals New Senior-level Appointments
In his previous role, Prabhakar Sunder headed the finance, commercial and legal functions at Myntra, a leading fashion e-commerce platform in India. With him on board, Voonik appears to be aligning its financial prowess with its growth roadmap for the next phase of expansion.
Sujayath Ali, CEO & Founder, Voonik.com commented about welcoming Sunder Prabhakar as CFO, “We are pleased to welcome Prabhakar on board as the CFO of Voonik. With more than a decade of experience with core e-commerce business platforms, Sunder has a proven track-record of maintaining lean and healthy financial operations and providing strategic guidance to top ventures. We are certain that his expertise will provide the necessary impetus to Voonik’s growth.”
Read Also: Hiring The Right Talent Using HR Analytics
Prabhakar Sunder is a certified Chartered Accountant by profession, Prabhakar has worked with audit firms like PwC, Deloitte in his 14 years of experience in the field of risk advisory services.
- Top Tech Brands With A Strong Focus On Their Own E-Commerce Website
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- How Fanfare Personalizes Shopping Experience Via Blockchain
- Tata-Backed E-Commerce Firm Moglix On An Expansion Spree
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- What Google's Foray Into E-Commerce Means For India