vshare App Download for ios Android Mac and PC/
Once a Cydia-only app source, vShare is now available for anyone to use without having to jailbreak first. One of the best third-party app installers around right now, it offers users a great choice of modified content, standard apps for free and a few Cydia tweaks too. It’s free to use, supports iOS and Android, and we’ve got all the information you need.
How to Download vShare:
While vShare was initially released for iOS, it now supports Android devices too so choose your platform and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS
- Tap on the download link above to start the download
- Tap Install in the new page to tell the Profile it can download
- Tap Install Profile in Settings when it opens
- Type in your passcode and wait for Safari to open
- When it does, tap Install
- Tap Install on the popup window and Settings will open again
- On each successive page, tap Install>Next>Done
- When the installation is complete, Panda Helper will be on your home screen. If you don’t see the icon, do these steps again
Method 2: Android
For this method, you need to do a manual install of the .apk file:
- On your Android device, open Settings>Security
- Enable Unknown Sources – this is important because vShare cannot be instead without it
- Tap the download button above
- Look in your Downloads folder for the .apk file and tap to install it
- Wait; when the con is on your home screen vShare is ready to use
How to Use vShare:
vShare is incredibly simple to use:
- Tap the app icon to open it
- Tap on a category
- Find an app or a game you want
- Tap it and following the in-app installation instructions
vShare is full of useful and cool features:
- App Store – iOS app store content, plus premium content for free
- Exclusive – unofficial content like screen recorders, movie and music apps, emulators and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps revamped with new features and functions
- Modified Games – great games with new features and in-app features unlocked for free
Some questions are asked more than others, and we have the answers for you
Why Use a PC for installing vShare?
It is easier to do, and there is less risk of app flashback
How Do I get vShare Helper?
Open your desktop browser and head to the official website for vShare; download vShare Helper for Windows PC (Mac and Linux not yet supported)
One of My Downloaded Apps Crashed – What Do I Do?
In vShare Settings find and tap on Reauthorization. Follow the directions on the screen. If the app still doesn’t work delete it and then install it again.
The “Install” Button Doesn’t Work on My Downloaded Apps:
If you don’t see an Installation confirmation message and you try several times in a row, reboot your device and try again.
How Do I Trust Enterprise Apps?
This is simple:
- Launch Settings and go to General
- Tap Profiles & Device Management
- Tap the Enterprise Section and then tap the distributor name
- Tap Trust>Trust and your app will work
I Have an Android Device – How Do I Allow Unknown Sources?
- Open Settings>Security
- Find and enable the option for Unknown Source
- Close Settings
This should be done before you try to install any third-party .apk
vShare is a great installer, free to use and no jailbreak needed. Try it, and follow us on Facebook so we can give you more cool app recommendations