We Intend To Build Our Own Cloud
With the new leadership in place at a global level post restructuring, Citrix is heavily focusing on becoming a complete software solution company. Citrix aims to become a number one player in the space of End User Computing, Mobility and Networking. Citrix’s is focusing on the enterprise cloud with key products including NetScaler, XenServer and Citrix Workspace Cloud. Apart from that, the company intends to tap market opportunities in the space of enterprise cloud file sync & share (EFSS). In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Parag Arora, Area VP and Country head, India subcontinent, Citrix explains key thrust areas for the company in 2016 and continued focus on delivering integrated services platform for enterprises.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- Top 10 FinTech Trends Of 2018
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala