Web conferencing on the go courtesy Cisco WebEx
Cisco WebEx has launched web conferencing service on smart phones, enabling users to join Cisco WebEx Meeting Center web and audio conferences on smartphones including the BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Curve 8900, and BlackBerry Storm from RIM, the Nokia E71, Nokia E75, Nokia N97, and other Nokia Eseries and Nseries, and the Samsung Blackjack II.
Users will be able to launch Cisco WebEx Meeting Center through the browser on their smartphones to receive integrated audio and web conferencing over 3G or a combination of 2G and Wi-Fi. In addition, users will be able to attend a scheduled meeting and to view presentations, applications and desktops with live annotations. This offering is planned to be available on several smartphone operating systems including BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile. There is no cost to attend these meetings, but to schedule and host a meeting from a computer requires a host account on Cisco WebEx Meeting Center.
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- Security Flaws Threaten Virtually All PCs, Phones
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Smartphone Growth To Slow Down This Year: Report
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO