Web conferencing on the go courtesy Cisco WebEx
Cisco WebEx has launched web conferencing service on smart phones, enabling users to join Cisco WebEx Meeting Center web and audio conferences on smartphones including the BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Curve 8900, and BlackBerry Storm from RIM, the Nokia E71, Nokia E75, Nokia N97, and other Nokia Eseries and Nseries, and the Samsung Blackjack II.
Users will be able to launch Cisco WebEx Meeting Center through the browser on their smartphones to receive integrated audio and web conferencing over 3G or a combination of 2G and Wi-Fi. In addition, users will be able to attend a scheduled meeting and to view presentations, applications and desktops with live annotations. This offering is planned to be available on several smartphone operating systems including BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile. There is no cost to attend these meetings, but to schedule and host a meeting from a computer requires a host account on Cisco WebEx Meeting Center.
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- eSIM And Soft SIM: A New Era For The Mobile Ecosystem?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- India’s 4G Feature Phone Segment To Touch 40 Mn: Report
- Users Wary Of Making Purchases Through Smartwatches: Report
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall