WebEx, Oracle Ally to Offer CRM Solution
WebEx and Oracle will jointly offer a CRM solution to accelerate sales cycles at businesses of any size.
The Oracle’s Siebel CRM On Demand Service will be offered through the WebEx Connect application ecosystem.
WebEx Connect enables a new generation of collaborative business applications and services. Its client allows users to build mashup applications, customized for particular business processes from on-demand, on-premise, or on-the-desktop applications.
“The alliance brings together 3 fast-moving trends: enterprise 2.0 mashups, the explosive CRM area, and on-demand application platforms,” said Subrah Iyar, vice president and general manager of Cisco WebEx.
WebEx CRM On Demand by Oracle delivered by WebEx allows sales professionals to manage their entire sales process from within a single collaborative application suite. Users can easily market, demonstrate, present, track, forecast, and close with the combined capabilities of WebEx collaborative applications and Siebel CRM On Demand.
In addition, the solution offers a comprehensive set of CRM capabilities, including sales management tools that allow users to engage prospects at key points in the sales process; sales dashboards that consolidate critical information and streamline activities for a 360-degree view of every opportunity; real-time process management to optimize sales methodologies with testing and analytical feedback, etc.
CRM On Demand is available from the WebEx sales organization. It’s scheduled to be available in early 2008.
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics