Websense releases all in one security solution
Websense has unveiled Web Security Gateway Anywhere solution, a secure Web gateway that delivers threat and risk prevention and deployment capabilities. This solution is part of the TRITON system, the first and only unified content security architecture and delivers several industry firsts.
This Web gateway includes enterprise-class data loss prevention (DLP) for the Web with TruWeb DLP, which offers extensive coverage for applications and content types including Rich Internet Applications, more than 7,500 Facebook applications, Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, Phone Home and outbound malware, proxy avoidance and many others.
The Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere solution includes Websense market-leading data loss prevention technology embedded to prevent data loss through the Web. TruWeb DLP doesn’t compromise DLP capability for consolidation, instead it offers Websense full DLP capabilities for Web channels, including SSL, without compromising functionality, ease of use or expandability to other channels like email, USB and discovery.
"Websense Security Gateway Anywhere delivers modern security to fight today’s threats at the lowest total cost of ownership. By enabling our industry-leading Web security and Web DLP to be deployed both on-premise and as SaaS from one single management console, we’re making it easier for our customers to leverage the Web-based tools that they need for their business, while protecting their essential information."said Gene Hodges, CEO, Websense.
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Dealing With Phishing And Ransomware The Right Way
- This Malware Can Hit Hundreds Of Banks, Warn Researchers
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?