Websense releases all in one security solution
Websense has unveiled Web Security Gateway Anywhere solution, a secure Web gateway that delivers threat and risk prevention and deployment capabilities. This solution is part of the TRITON system, the first and only unified content security architecture and delivers several industry firsts.
This Web gateway includes enterprise-class data loss prevention (DLP) for the Web with TruWeb DLP, which offers extensive coverage for applications and content types including Rich Internet Applications, more than 7,500 Facebook applications, Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, Phone Home and outbound malware, proxy avoidance and many others.
The Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere solution includes Websense market-leading data loss prevention technology embedded to prevent data loss through the Web. TruWeb DLP doesn’t compromise DLP capability for consolidation, instead it offers Websense full DLP capabilities for Web channels, including SSL, without compromising functionality, ease of use or expandability to other channels like email, USB and discovery.
"Websense Security Gateway Anywhere delivers modern security to fight today’s threats at the lowest total cost of ownership. By enabling our industry-leading Web security and Web DLP to be deployed both on-premise and as SaaS from one single management console, we’re making it easier for our customers to leverage the Web-based tools that they need for their business, while protecting their essential information."said Gene Hodges, CEO, Websense.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Here's A Way To Protect Yourself Against Manipulated 'Fake News'
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- How To Avoid And Mitigate Risk Of Fake News
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?