Wesley Acquires Telesoft
The company based in Gurgaon India was setup by Wesley Clover International (Canada), an international investment and technology group.
Prior to the acquisition, Telesoft provided software engineering services to many North American companies, with a focus on telecom networking and internet protocol (IP) technologies. Telesoft will now operate as the technology division of Wesley Clover Communication Solutions. Our customers in India will benefit greatly from our new technology division through features and applications developed expressly for the Indian market , said Anil Khosla, CEO & MD of Wesley. This move re-emphasizes the statement of Sir Terry Matthews of Wesley Clover s commitment to the Indian market by retaining all IPRs within India itself. He had made the commitment in December 2007, while inaugurating the company office in India, he said.
Wesley brings solutions for the Indian market based upon products from Canadian companies, including IP telephony solutions of Mitel, IP video security & surveillance solutions and financial services solutions of Recognia, and English language communication technology solutions by NeuroLanguage.
This acquisition is significant for Canadian technology companies, as it will accelerate their market entry in to India by enabling custom tailored solutions to be developed , said Mike Manson, CEO of the TaraSpan Group, which is the Canada-based sister company of Wesley Clover Communication Solutions. Coupling market entry with market-specific software development is a unique value proposition for Wesley Clover Communication Solutions.
Suhas Pathak, founder of Telesoft will now be the new vice president of Technology at Wesley Clover Communication Solutions.
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Leading Change: Some Lessons From An Entrepreneur
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?