Westell Chooses FSS
Global end-to-end communication solutions provider, Flextronics Software Systems (FSS) has announced that it has been chosen by Westell Technologies, Inc. as a partner in its Application Partner Program for MediaStation product line.
Westell, a leading provider of broadband access products, gateways and conferencing services will use FSS’ SIP Phone Toolkit product to develop telecommunication solutions for carriers, service providers and business enterprises.
Chris Shaver, VP - engineering, Westell said, “We were looking to partner with a technology expert who could power us to support next generation voice and video services over SIP. In FSS, we found an ally who could deliver high quality, feature-rich solutions, which offer guaranteed interoperability with more SIP based Network Infrastructure elements than anyone else.”
Ajay Gupta, Head of products business, Flextronics commented on the win, “We are pleased to partner with Westell, a company that offers highly innovative, state of the art, next generation access solutions. We look forward to working with them closely to make next generation Broadband Home Networking devices, delivering rich voice, video and data services, a reality.”
Westell’s Broadband MediaStations integrate broadband home networking and cordless telephony for making VoIP calls. They also feature a color touch-screen interface optimized for the delivery of voice, video and data services.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage