Westell Chooses FSS
Global end-to-end communication solutions provider, Flextronics Software Systems (FSS) has announced that it has been chosen by Westell Technologies, Inc. as a partner in its Application Partner Program for MediaStation product line.
Westell, a leading provider of broadband access products, gateways and conferencing services will use FSS’ SIP Phone Toolkit product to develop telecommunication solutions for carriers, service providers and business enterprises.
Chris Shaver, VP - engineering, Westell said, “We were looking to partner with a technology expert who could power us to support next generation voice and video services over SIP. In FSS, we found an ally who could deliver high quality, feature-rich solutions, which offer guaranteed interoperability with more SIP based Network Infrastructure elements than anyone else.”
Ajay Gupta, Head of products business, Flextronics commented on the win, “We are pleased to partner with Westell, a company that offers highly innovative, state of the art, next generation access solutions. We look forward to working with them closely to make next generation Broadband Home Networking devices, delivering rich voice, video and data services, a reality.”
Westell’s Broadband MediaStations integrate broadband home networking and cordless telephony for making VoIP calls. They also feature a color touch-screen interface optimized for the delivery of voice, video and data services.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click