Westell Chooses FSS
Global end-to-end communication solutions provider, Flextronics Software Systems (FSS) has announced that it has been chosen by Westell Technologies, Inc. as a partner in its Application Partner Program for MediaStation product line.
Westell, a leading provider of broadband access products, gateways and conferencing services will use FSS’ SIP Phone Toolkit product to develop telecommunication solutions for carriers, service providers and business enterprises.
Chris Shaver, VP - engineering, Westell said, “We were looking to partner with a technology expert who could power us to support next generation voice and video services over SIP. In FSS, we found an ally who could deliver high quality, feature-rich solutions, which offer guaranteed interoperability with more SIP based Network Infrastructure elements than anyone else.”
Ajay Gupta, Head of products business, Flextronics commented on the win, “We are pleased to partner with Westell, a company that offers highly innovative, state of the art, next generation access solutions. We look forward to working with them closely to make next generation Broadband Home Networking devices, delivering rich voice, video and data services, a reality.”
Westell’s Broadband MediaStations integrate broadband home networking and cordless telephony for making VoIP calls. They also feature a color touch-screen interface optimized for the delivery of voice, video and data services.
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO