Western Union Certifies mChek for Money Transfer
mChek, a provider of Mobile Money Solutions, has announced that it is the first to be certified by Western Union as a Mobile Money Transfer Vendor. mChek received the certification after a rigorous technology integration and certification testing program under the Western Union Mobile Vendor Program. The goal of this program is to reduce integration costs and accelerate go-to-market activities for banks and mobile operators by creating standard technical deployments.
Whether for sending money or receiving money, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) around the globe can now use the mChek platform as their technology service provider platform and partner with Western Union to offer Money Transfer Services to customers through a turnkey hosted service and introduce these services in a matter of a few weeks. The mChek service for Mobile Banking, Payments and Commerce is currently live in India with Bharti Airtel, Tata Indicom and Tata Docomo.
"Our certified integration with Western Union, a leading global Money Transfer Service provider, and our hosted, out-of-the-box platform ensures minimal time to market and zero risk for MNO’s to introduce Mobile Money Transfer services," said Valerie Rozycki, Head of Strategic Initiatives for mChek. "With our pre-integrated, certified turnkey service, MNO’s can now focus on the business, marketing and operational issues rather than worry about technology and integration. We welcome operators from around the world to get started with Mobile Money Transfer right away."
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel