What the slow death of B2B publishing means for marketers
This cartoon making the rounds online captures the frustration journalists have with their online plight–and reveals the opportunity B2B marketers have to fill the content gap.
Marketers always struggle with what to do next. There are so many channels out there and so little time. But if you step back and think about where the real opportunity is for B2B marketers, it is idea marketing. Start with a good idea and the channel questions will resolve themselves.
B2B buyers are tired of marketing, but they’re not tired of ideas. In fact, buyers are hungrier than ever for good ideas presented in an objective way that target their specific needs. The people who used to do that, B2B journalists, aren’t doing it so much anymore.
To read full article click here…
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing