When Employees Kill That Million Dollar Marketing Effort
If I were to ask you - name the most important marketing asset of your company, how would you reply?
Would you be surprised if I say, your Company’s most important marketing assets are its employees.
Maybe not, isn’t it true, finally it is your employees and the way they treat your company’s stakeholders and others in the outside world, that gives meaning to all the tall claims you make in your company’s marketing collaterals.
Every employee from the person sitting on the front desk to the CEO has an important role to play in marketing the company at all its touch points. Every call, every email sent out to the outside world, forms an impression about the company, its people and overall corporate culture.
To read full article click here…
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing